Ink Spots On Parchment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Country Thread

2 posters

Go down

The Country Thread Empty The Country Thread

Post by Maggie Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:21 am

I find that depending on what I'm writing my musical tastes change, is that odd? I seem to be in a steady rotation of country songs/artists. I'm not so sure as to why it changes perhaps it has something to do with the characters or setting? (Or it could be that the radio in my car only plays the local country stations, haha) My current heavy players at the moment are as follows;

Gary Allan
Pam Tillis
Brooks and Dunn
Faith Hill
Hal Ketchum
John Anderson
The Dixie Chicks
Garth Brooks
Collin Raye
George Jones
Waylon Jennings
Travis Tritt
Maggie
Maggie
Admin
Admin

https://inkspotsonparchment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Country Thread Empty Re: The Country Thread

Post by Wolfy Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:35 pm

I can definitely relate to this one and as far as I can tell, it is dependent upon the kind of story you're writing. I have, unfortunately, collected a list of rather raunchy tracks for my Antoine fic and though I listen to this kind of music anyway {guilty pleasure}, it's far from what I'd normally have playing when writing. I guess I kind of need it though, just to spice things up. In regard to country music.. I live for it! I love it so much and every time you post new tracks along with your stories, it only takes me a second or two to search for them. At the moment, I've had 'The River & The Highway' on repeat since you shared it, heh.

All the artists/groups you listed are fabulous! you've a very good selection there Smile I also love listening to the following; I hope you don't mind me sharing my favourites:

Shania Twain
Brad Paisley
Reba McEntire
Trisha Yearwood
Patsy Cline
Dolly Parton
John Denver
Wolfy
Wolfy
Admin
Admin

http://emlynbowen.tumblr.com