Ink Spots On Parchment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live To Tell

2 posters

Go down

Live To Tell Empty Live To Tell

Post by Maggie Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:37 am

This is what I get for watching At Close Range when it was on the other night. The case itself has always intrigued me for some reason, maybe because I've been to the area a few times/live two hours from it? What I can tell you is that this movie alone nearly turned me against Christopher Walken entirely and scared the bajesus out of me when I first saw it. I've changed a few things around so I beg forgiveness.

Live To Tell 9767949585_a4970bf8f1_z

Live To Tell 9767956315_e9fdeb0e4f_z

Theme:

Summary:
In the summer of 1980 four young friends are out on the town so to speak, just having a bit of fun before kicking off their weekend. Nothing unusual ever happened in their tiny town of Oxford for as long as their collective memories could fathom. But like most small towns if one digs deep enough secrets can be found or in their case, stumbled upon late one July night. They're faced with the biggest question of all; Now what do we do?

The Cast of Characters:

Charlotte "Lottie" Marie Mitchell (19)
Younger sister to Maggie, Sister-in-law to Tim, Girlfriend to Ben, Godmother to Annabelle, part time reporter for the Oxford Gazette (mostly covers the holiday write ups). Also works part time at Quick Shots photo center in town. Sweet and bubbly is how she's described by everyone that has the good fortune to know her. Would love to settle down with the love of her life Ben but that'll have to wait a year or two. Is always there when she's needed and has a way with words to put one at ease.

Margaret "Maggie" Anne Calder (20)
Older sister to Lottie, Wife of Tim, Mother to Annabelle,  close friend to Ben. Had hopes of getting out of town but one fateful night down at the quarry changed all that. Now she's a mother to a beautiful baby girl named after her mother and wife to a hard working man. Part time child minder and seamstress. Makes a mean meatloaf. Is sweet and down to earth...and a bit of a worrier.

Benjamin "Ben" Lewis (21)
Boyfriend to Lottie, best friend to Tim, Godfather to Annabelle, close friend to Maggie. Part time pool shark by night and public works heavy equipment operator by day. Reformed safe cracker that does automotive body work on the weekends, usually with Tim's help. Would love nothing more that to make his lovely (and ever patient) girl Lottie his wife but with the economy the way it is he's asked her to give him a year or two. Ask anyone in town and they'll tell you that he's the life of the party and offers a ride home to the stragglers.

Timothy "Tim" Calder (21)
Husband to Maggie, Father to Annabelle, Brother-in-law to Lottie, best friend to Ben. Heavy construction worker for the Jamestown Company. Reformed town "bad boy" that turned over a new leaf after he started seeing Maggie, ask anyone in town and she's changed him for the better. One problem though' Work is drying up, rent's almost due again, and there might just be another little Calder on the way. Tim's sweating bullets. When he's not nearing a nervous breakdown he's quite a sweet guy.

Attire/Architecture
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=2937152

Playlist
http://open.spotify.com/user/highlandfling22/playlist/41DA9d7n63Tp22txhX9fFC

Last edited by Maggie on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggie
Maggie
Admin
Admin

https://inkspotsonparchment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Live To Tell Empty Re: Live To Tell

Post by Wolfy Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:43 am

Live To Tell Tumblr_lovk6ydsZZ1qlnpch

Both banners are perfect! and your info has me wanting to watch the film now. I have seen it around on tv but never thought to give it a viewing. I thought I recognised the theme when it started playing and then I realised where I'd heard it before. It's always on the music channels over here, so that was fun! Very Happy I would hate to stir trouble by saying this, but I think both Madonna and Sean were lucky to have one another, despite all they went through. Sorry about that.. anyway! I loved each character summary, the ladies attire and your playlist. A couple of the songs are faded out though, so I had to look them up elsewhere but love them either way. The River is one of my all time favourites so that was a treat. I am dying to see where this one leads and can't wait for the first update!
Wolfy
Wolfy
Admin
Admin

http://emlynbowen.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:18 am

Aww why thank you! They've been playing the movie over here endlessly,not that I mind. Oh see you're lucky! Our music channels very rarely play it and it's a shame. Oh I couldn't agree more, they were very very lucky to have had one another. So please don't apologise! I kind of wonder what would have been if they'd stayed together. I'm so so glad you like the summary and attire and the playlist, I do apologize for some of them fading out though. That's one downside to spotify Sad. I myself love The River, perhaps that helped in the shaping of the story? I've had it on repeat for a week now, haha. I promise you that there will be an update in the next day or so, cross my Kiefer loving heart! <3 I can't thank you enough for putting up with my many changes and story ideas. I owe you my dear dear sister from another mister. Smile
Maggie
Maggie
Admin
Admin

https://inkspotsonparchment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum