Ink Spots On Parchment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Gotti Agnello

Go down

John Gotti Agnello Empty John Gotti Agnello

Post by Maggie Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:58 am

I, for some unfathomable reason decided it was high time that I actually get down to cleaning and sorting out my closet. Deep within it's recesses I came across a few boxes of the various crap I ended up hanging on to over the years. This particular gem of a box contained a veritable treasure trove of images from my middle school days when I was head over heels for this poor guy, I was about 13 or 14 and thought he hung the moon and stars. Embarassed  I'm not sure if you've ever seen the show Growing Up Gotti but it was shown over here extensively on A&E and I drove my poor parents nuts by all but wallpapering my room with photos of him as well as his brothers. I can also remember having a friend at the time that was hung up on his older brother Carmine and we would call each other when the new episodes were on and just drool over the guys and their antics. I can remember begging my parents to let me spend my allowance on the teen magazines they were featured in, not to mention taping the series as it aired just so I could go back and watch everything over again...man I've probably scarred you for life with all these revelations, I'm so so so sorry!  I've got to admit I still still find him attractive, I suppose that inner shred of 14 year old me will never outgrow him. *hangs head in embarrassment*

John Gotti Agnello Gotti23

John Gotti Agnello Pimpjon

John Gotti Agnello JohnGottiAgnello8
Maggie
Maggie
Admin
Admin

https://inkspotsonparchment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down