Love At First Fight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love At First Fight

Post by Wolfy on Fri May 02, 2014 1:48 pm

I wasn't too sure where to put this, but this section seems the most fitting for the problem I am currently dealing with. It's a problem to me, but is perhaps quite the opposite for two of my muses. As I've been getting to know my latest muse, Jasper, I found Helene hanging over my shoulder all the while and it's become painfully obvious that she is a little, if not a lot, interested in him. I allowed the two of them to talk at each other last night before I climbed into bed and they had quite a heated argument.

Jasper is somewhat familiar with Helene's current predicament, in that she develops relationships but loses those people not long after she's gotten to know them, and frankly, he wasn't taking any of her nonsense at all. Their chat started out absolutely fine and they were filling each other in on little bits and pieces, but the subject of love and romance came up and Helene, much to my displeasure, put up a front. Jasper though, god love him, wasn't prepared to take any of her crap and broke down that wall pretty easily. Helene is still a bit out of sorts and unsure of him because she doesn't feel the need to trust anyone anymore really. It's a really sad thing and I've tried to coax her out of it, but she won't budge.

I'd like to think that maybe in time, Jasper can ease her away from the shell she's wrapped herself in, because lord knows I've given up trying. Everytime she meets someone new and she develops feelings for them, or they become a great friend to her, she loses them soon after. I can relate to that so.. I try not to push her out of her comfort zone too much. She's still very reluctant to even go near any Lestat's and this has been a huge problem over the last few months. I just hope Jasper can help me out a bit here; they both seem to like one another an awful lot, though Helene refuses to admit it.

I'm not sure what this post was for, I'm sorry about all this. I just had to put it down somewhere for reference. It's always nice to see muses getting along, or at least attempting to be civil. I like that he is the complete opposite of her, so he's unlikely to back off and leave her to get stuck in the same hole again.

http://emlynbowen.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Love At First Fight

Post by Maggie on Sat May 03, 2014 4:47 am

No worries at all my dear! Any post you make is a welcome one and it shall remain here for you. My my I never thought Helene to puts walls up but she's snowed me on that one. I dare say that Jasper sounds like a very intriguing muse and a lovely one at that. I'm sure in time if he keeps interacting with her those walls she's got around her heart concerning Monsieur De Lioncourt will crumble just like sand castle being hit by a wave. Give them time, some space, and I'm sure Helene will be able to overcome her hurdles with Jasper's help.  Very Happy I'd say they're a lovely match and I can't wait to see what they come up with.

Admin

http://inkspotsonparchment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top