Ink Spots On Parchment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seduce And Destroy

2 posters

Go down

Seduce And Destroy Empty Seduce And Destroy

Post by Wolfy Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:38 pm

Seduce And Destroy Tumblr_mzzpalBMUj1rawb5do1_1280

Name: Frank T.J. Mackey

Birth Date: 6th December, 1982

Work: Coaching {Self Help Classes}

Mini Bio: I'm Frank T.J. Mackey, a master of the muffin and author of the Seduce and Destroy system now available to you on video and audio cassette. Seduce and Destroy will teach you the techniques to have any hardbody blonde just dripping to wet your dock. Bottom line? Language. The magical key to unlocking the female analytical mindset. Tap directly into her hopes, her wants, her fears, her desires, and her sweet little panties. Learn how to make that lady "friend" your sex-starved servant. I don't care how you look. I don't care what car you drive. I don't care what your last bank statement says. Seduce and Destroy produces an instant money-back guarantee trance-like state that will get you this - naughty sauce you want fast.

{I thought I would give this a lil go and see what happens.}
Wolfy
Wolfy
Admin
Admin

http://emlynbowen.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Seduce And Destroy Empty Re: Seduce And Destroy

Post by Maggie Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:09 am

Oooh! Very interesting! Always had a soft spot for Mr. Mackey. (you've got me wanting to watch Magnolia now!) I think you'll do a wonderful job with Frank. If you don't mind perhaps I'll give it a whirl, let me see what I can come up with over here. Very Happy  I beg forgiveness in advance.
Maggie
Maggie
Admin
Admin

https://inkspotsonparchment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:38 am

Face Claim: Seduce And Destroy 4744_Kate_RaisingHelen

Name : Jolene “Jo” Sullivan

Birthdate : July 20, 1984

Work : Maternity Nurse/ Lamaze Instructor

Hometown : Castle Rock, ME

Mini Bio:
Just call me Jo, never Jolene and don't even get me started on that “Nurse Sullivan” thing. Drives me nuts. Ten years nursing experience here and back in Maine, so you're in safe hands and yes I've kept both licenses current. I'm a stickler for participation but it's worth it, I've been known to bring in treats and award gold stars. One thing to remember though, I'm just the person that catches your bundle of joy, you're the ones that get to do all the work. Please tell me I don't need to go over a refresher course as to how you each came to be this way? Alright, moving on you'll notice that we're sandwiched between the AA meetings and a Men's Self Help seminar, both of which sound...interesting. Maybe I should thank the instructor, my enrollment's gone up five percent since he came along. Come to think of it I'm just interested to see what he's got to say about the female mind.

{ Imagine it, a maternity nurse that's unmarried and doesn't want kids, talk about a walking contradiction. Couldn't help myself.  Laughing }

Last edited by Maggie on Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggie
Maggie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:58 pm

{Love your face claim, name and the career she has! thank you for wanting to be involved in this lil rp with me. I'm well aware it isn't usually your thing, so I really am grateful for you doing this. I just felt the need to explore Frank's personality a little more because he gets so much hate - and I really don't believe he deserves it; he isn't all that bad, poor guy. Let me know if there is anything in particular you'd like as a storyline and we can flesh it out from there Smile thank you again.}
Wolfy
Wolfy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:39 pm

{ Oh thank you! Smile You're most welcome, Hun! I've been saying for years that I'd love to give it a whirl and now I've got the chance; Thanks so much for taking a chance on me. :-) I don't blame you for wanting to explore Frank a bit more, he does get quite a bit of hate and I find that sad. I believe every character should be explored because you never know what's going on below the surface. This is especially true with ones found in movies because half of their back story can get left on the cutting room floor}

Last edited by Maggie on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggie
Maggie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:46 am

It was just a normal Tuesday night for Jolene Sullivan,  she'd  just clocked out of her shift at Grace Memorial and was headed over to the Adult Learning Annex over on the Commons. Nothing new there; the drive flashed by as she found herself turning into the back parking lot used exclusively for the instructors. It had been a rather hectic day on the Maternity floor and she was looking forward to just going home and slipping into a hot shower but alas it was not to be, she knew she'd be stuck there until well past nine answering questions that ranged from the usual Braxton Hicks contractions to the down right weird of why Mrs. Fill in the blank's feet were so damn hot. Truth be told she dreaded her Tuesday evening classes because they were filled with couples with children who looked down their nose at her for not starting a family of her own. She'd never ever admit that to anyone though, she'd taken the Nightingale Pledge and that was something she took very very seriously.She'd also never admit that she honestly didn't want children of her own, she enjoyed her freedom way too much, which was also the reason she wasn't tied down in a relationship. Her last had been a disaster but she pushed those thoughts aside. Her mind tallied the day's work and it left her baffled for a moment, 20 births in one day over the span of her 7-7 shift. Twenty new people welcomed into the world and she was the second person to touch them, besides the Doctor before she passed them to their mother. The rest of the day had been paperwork. Did she finish that follow up plan with Dr. Hastings? Yes...? No. Maybe. She'd check when she got home. Her reverie was cut short by the flash of almost blinding light in her rear view mirror as a flashy little red BMW cut her off and parked in her designated space.

“You've got to be kidding me!”

She promptly laid on the horn of her ancient Honda which gave a sound much akin to a bleat of an over sized goat with a horrible case of bloat. She noted that the car's license plate was of the vanity variety and was puzzled by the letters M.O.T.M

{ I'm apologizing in advance for this one, I had this happen to me at the grocery store parking lot yesterday. Feel free to change anything you wish my dear. I'm praying I've got the layout right for it.}
Maggie
Maggie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 am

With a seminar only a half hour from now, it took Frank all of ten minutes to reach his destination, where he hoped there would still be a parking space available. As he was already running a little late, he expected to find himself in a sticky situation and that had managed without much effort at all to dampen his mood. Now feeling sour and ready to snap the neck of anyone who decides to stall him, he drove around like a maniac, running red lights and receiving a handful of choice words from fellow drivers as he went. Did he care? No, of course he didn't. The only thing that mattered was getting to work on time and he wouldn't settle for anything trouble-free; it just wasn't his style. If he didn't make an entrance, it wasn't worth it. And the select few people he had ticked off on his way had certainly made the delay worthwhile. That's all he really wanted out of life — to hear how others loathed him so. For whatever reason, it boosted his ego and shifted his mood back into place. The car he owned covered more than enough mileage and he was seldom later than ten minutes tops, though he tried to achieve less than that wherever his journey took him.

Swerving around a couple of corners and not really giving a damn who might have been crossing the zebra's, he slammed his foot down on the accelerator in the hope of making record time. Again, he managed to irritate the hell out of everyone he overtook and though dangerous, he spent more time in the opposing lane, frightening both drivers and passengers in oncoming traffic. All the while, he had a menacing grin upon his face as his loose hair whipped around in the wind; his window rolled right down, despite the cool weather. Upon reaching the building, he raised his foot up, slowing the car down enough to navigate his way around what looked to be a packed car park. Great, just what he needed, no spot to claim for his precious vehicle. But there was a space, just one space left up ahead, though it was clear he would have fight for it if he didn't get there in time. As before, he slammed his foot down and glided on by the female driver. Amused, yet again, by his cruel ways and the sound of an angry horn behind him as he stepped out of the car, he tossed the pretty blonde a look — one that told her he wasn't going to apologise.

“Better luck next time, girlie” he teased, flipping a pair of shades over his eyes and tapping the rear end of her car as he walked around the back, skipping up the steps and out of sight into the building. With a good ten minutes to kill, he chose to grab a coffee.. and wait.

{Everything is absolutely perfect with your starter, no need to worry! and I am very sorry that happened to you yesterday! gah, I hate it when people do things like that.}
Wolfy
Wolfy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:48 am

"Girlie?! Did he really just call me girlie?!"

Jolene seethed to herself as she circled around the parking lot that was now filled to the brim with other Tuesday night instructors. Rolling her eyes she pulled into the last available spot over in student parking. Thanks to that jerk in the BMW she'd have to walk all the way across the parking lot with her class materials. Which on this horrible evening consisted of a fifteen pound birthing mock up complete with magnetized newborn and placenta, a tote bag filled to the brim with hand outs and checklists. In her right hand she clutched her most coveted possession; her travel mug filled with the strongest Arabica blend known to man kind prepared just the way she enjoyed it, two sugars no cream or as she liked to call in dark and sweet.

“Stupid idiot BMW driver, who the hell does he think he is? Swiping my spot and calling me girlie. I should let the air out of all four of his tires.”

Jolene muttered to herself as she struggled up the steps to the entrance, finally catching the attention of the security guard on duty as she struggled with the weight of the mock up and her hefty tote bag. As she tottered down the hallway to her room she found a note taped to her classroom door.

*Classroom closed for sterilization. All classes please move to conference room 2B until further notice.*

“Sterilization? What the hell could have happened?”

Jolene heard one of her students/ father's to be mutter from behind me as he held his rather nervous looking wife's hand.

“Oh I'm sure it's nothing, no need to worry. I'll meet you down in conference room B then.”

At this time her class has assembled out in the hallway and ended up moving like a herd of very slow moving cattle down to their new meeting area only to find that another class had started to filter in. With her patience slowing burning down to a mere nothing she took a deep cleansing breathe. Given the run in in the parking lot she'd just been through she wasn't in the mood for protests. The Annex was tiny old building built in the late 60's with about ten rooms and two large conference rooms so it made doing anything with her class of five couples next to impossible, especially as each woman progressed further into their pregnancy.

“Alright, blankets and pillows down on the floor. We've got carpeting and we'll have more than enough space out here in the hall. Just clear the door here and we're good to go.”

She set down her mock up  before taking a sip from her travel mug only to grimace, her coffee had gone stone cold.

“I'll be back in five,guys. Feel free to get comfortable while I go on a hunt for the portable television, we'll be watching Lamaze and You tonight. Real riveting stuff, I'm telling you.”

On her way to the utility room she popped into the staff room to reheat her coffee. She just needed five minutes to herself before she got bombarded with stupid questions. She flopped her tote bag down and  carefully poured her precious blend into one of the hand crafted mugs the pottery class was always presenting to the staff and let out a yelp as her coffee ended up all over her front leaving a dark stain from her chest down to the hem of her light pink Piglet printed scrubs, upon closer inspection of the slightly lopsided mug she found that it had a hole somehow.  Groaning inwardly to herself she knew she'd have to resort to filling her cup with the dreaded break room coffee. After ten years of working at Grace Memorial she thought she knew bad coffee. That was until she came here.  Whoever made that stuff should know that it was probably strong enough to strip the paint off the side of a bus. Just as she reached for the pot and noticed that it wasn't there. Turning she saw the smirking predatory face of the jack ass that owned the BMW. It took everything she had not to punch him in the face.

{Aww thank you! Smile I try not to let things like that get to me but it took me a good twenty minutes of circling around the lot to find a space. I figure Karma's going to come back and bite him in the ass, haha. I love how you're portraying Frank! Although, I must admit his driving skills do scare the crap out of me. It's a wonder he doesn't take the corners on by two wheels. Wink }
Maggie
Maggie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum