Ink Spots On Parchment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annie/Eyal Drabbles

2 posters

Go down

Annie/Eyal Drabbles Empty Annie/Eyal Drabbles

Post by Wolfy Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Right Kind Of Wrong

Annie had only managed to pull her keys from her bag when a hand rested gently upon her shoulder, almost causing her to scream out, but she held back at the sound of his voice. Breathless already, she turned on her heel and came face to face with the one man she could not fully understand, yet here he was. Always appearing out of the blue and becoming even more of a mystery to her. His piercing cocoa eyes seemed to stare right through to her soul as he cast a glance over her surprised features. A knowing grin danced its way onto his full lips when he noticed her flushed cheeks. So, he still had the same effect on her, as always. Some things never changed.

It was a little after nine at night and yet, the sky appeared before them as hues of orange and purple, creating a promising atmosphere. Though, she knew not why he had followed her home on this night, nor what his intentions were as he closed the small gap between them and took her face into his hands. She felt every bit a porcelain doll in those large, strong, yet incredibly smooth hands of his and having missed it so, leaning into his touch was inevitable. Having closed her eyes to the welcoming gesture, she failed to notice the cute little smile playing on his lips, but that wouldn’t matter soon. It seemed he had other things planned, as he finally proceeded and smothered her mouth with his, not once removing his hands just in case she tried to tear herself away from his affections.

His kiss was almost overpowering and though Annie wanted desperately to return such a bold move by joining in and allowing him to take the lead, she found herself pulling back. When their lips parted and all contact had been broken, her eyes fluttered as though trying to adjust. He had successfully swept her away with his passion and even if her heart was screaming for more, her head was saying something entirely different. Normally, she would do as most would and ignore her head to follow her hearts wishes, but there was an obstacle. They were both spies who led pretty dangerous lives and to develop any kind of special bond would cause them more grief than pleasure.

Unaware that he would not try to kiss her again without permission, she lay her hands against his chest to keep him at a fair distance as she spoke. “Eyal, we shouldn’t do this, you know how problematic this could be.” And that was the whole truth. It really could lead to something serious and one, the other or even both could find themselves in a huge amount of trouble over it. “It’s not that I’m not interested, it’s just..” she added, now realising her meager efforts to keep him far from her would be fruitless as he blanketed her lips with his own again. This time though, it was impossible to refuse. Her hands curled into fists as she grasped his shirt between her fingers and fell back against her front door, pulling Eyal with her.

“I’m sorry, neshema” he breathed, breaking apart from her and watching the everchanging emotions on her face. Absently, he brushed his fingers against her cheek and felt a spark deep inside his chest, as her eyes fluttered and closed at the touch. So, it would always be this way between them. They were both well aware of the dangers they may face, or put one another in, so their admiration and fascination would have to cease to exist. In their line of work, developing relationships was a very complex and unpredicatable way to go. Neither one of them knew they would be able to go a day without worrying over the other if they were not paired for certain missions. And so, this was where it had to end, no matter how much they wanted each other. It simply wasn’t meant to be.

Annie finally found the courage and strength to open her eyes after a few short moments, only to find that he was no longer there. For a second, she considered the possibility that she had been daydreaming, but that couldn’t be. It would be very unlike her to fall victim to her vivid imagination. It was then she realised he had done the same thing he always did when she was not looking. Eyal had a very commendable way of disappearing into thin air, as was every spies trait to do so and with that knowledge sweeping over her, she smiled.
No doubt, they would meet each other again soon, but not yet.. not yet.

-----

It’s Not Going To Stop

Annie had never heard him speak to her in such a way before, but she was willing to bet it had everything to do with what happened to her just under a week ago. Being taken prisoner in a foreign country and borderline tortured for information she did not know, was bound to upset a handful of people closest to her. The only person close to her whom didn’t even know of her whereabouts or her occupation for that matter, was her sister and she was thankful for at least that much. Eyal, on the other hand, he was a completely different kettle of fish. They had both been paired together on another mission and were currently in the middle of nowhere on the island of Bora Bora. Usually, this would be a well deserved vacation of sorts, aside from the fact that they had to keep an eye on all that went on in the area, of course. That wasn’t likely at the moment, if he continued to belittle her.

It was difficult for her to understand where he was coming from with all this negativity and why on earth he was blaming her for winding up almost dead. In truth though, she knew her decision making skills were far from what they should be. More often than not, she found herself in a spot of trouble at the hands of incorrect judgement on her part. She should have known better than to go chasing after a murderess, successfully killing her and being caught before she could even take another step toward home.

“Eyal, enough! I have listened to you complain for the entire twelve hour flight and now that we’re here, I don’t think I can handle it anymore. If you keep this up, I’ll be paying out for another over-water bungalow.” And she was hoping that was all that needed to be said. If he so much as thought about responding with further insults, she wouldn’t need to think twice about dropping all plans and going back home instead. Thing was, they had a mission on their hands and they needed each other to complete it, unfortunately. Most of the time, their pairing was unexpected and they were absolutely delighted to see one another again, but not this time. Both had more or less demanded to be given the mission alone, or to at least have someone else to work with for a change.

For a moment or two, he seemed to consider her harsh words but soon found himself prepared for another argument as he took large strides toward her. It didn’t take long before he was pressed right up against her and completely invading her personal space. Annie, however, made no move to push him away or step back. She simply stood her ground and managed with difficulty to fold her arms across her chest. Her expression was one of pure hatred at best, but it didn’t seem to be working on him at all. “Don’t you realise what you have done? You’ve potentially ruined your career trying to save some russian capitalist and now more than enough people are dead, and it’s because you made the wrong choice. It isn’t anyone else’s fault this time, Annie, it’s yours.”

Those words, as cruel as they were and as dark as his voice had been, were actually true. He knew it, she knew it and there was no doubt everyone else knew it, too. It would take a lot of growing up for her to admit she had been wrong, though. An apology was due to those around her, including Eyal, but she had never been willing to offer one as she believed it to be a sign of weakness. The last thing she wanted was for Eyal to think of her as a coward who could be pushed around at will by anyone and everyone, especially him.

“You don’t know me well enough to pass judgement, yet” she sneered, dropping her arms down to her sides and pushing him with all her might until he stumbled back a bit, giving her chance to turn and walk away. But as soon as she stepped out onto the porch overlooking the ocean, he grabbed her arm as he always would. Despite trying to yank it free of his grip, she chose not to fight him for long and turned to face him, her eyes on fire. “Let me go. I don’t want to be around you right now,” she said, realising too little too late how mean that was. Opening her mouth to correct her faltered words, she found herself unable to come up with a solution. A part of her felt she had been right to say that to him, whilst another part of her felt as though she had wronged him somehow. He was the one making her feel as small as could be and yet she felt bad for talking to him as though he was nothing.

Again, she fought to say something else as he released her arm and went pacing around the room, blurting out all kinds of words in hebrew she hadn’t quite picked up on yet. Her language skills were commendable, but there were still a few aspects she had to learn and right now, she had no idea what he was saying. “Eyal..” she began, only to find herself interrupted by the strong hold he had on her again. Only this time, his hands clung to her upper arms and he shook her violently from side to side as he spoke. “Don’t you realise how worried I was when Auggie told me you had been captured? Can you even begin to imagine what I went through knowing Annie Walker was being tortured inside an old russian prison?”

Well, she hadn’t been expecting that at all. Not only that, but he hadn’t said ‘we’. Eyal would often make it known that more than just one person feared for her safety, but not this time. He had chosen to fully open up to her out of pure annoyance and now she knew. “Eyal..” she started, raising her tearful eyes to meet his own that were also growing rather glassy with the build up of water. “I’m sorry.”

There wasn’t much to it, she finally realised. Apologising for your wrongdoings was inevitable and though it may appear one of the hardest tasks in the world, once you have overcome that inflatable pride, it was quite easy. And as soon as she noticed the frustration leave his face and the tears dry up before falling, she released a breath she hadn’t even noticed she’d been holding. His approval and acceptance during every mission was all she craved, but there were only so many ways she could reach those heights without giving the game away. It seemed, she didn’t have to do that this time around. As though he had been expecting it all along, he leaned down toward her and ever so lightly, brushed his lips against hers. Annie’s eyes fluttered at the contact and when he finally added a little pressure, her eyes were glued shut and her arms flew up and around his neck for support.

“I care about you, Annie” he confessed, pulling away to share how he felt.

With a bright smile, Annie gave a small nod and returned such sentiment, letting him know all she had been struggling with over the last few months they had been working together. She felt as though an enormous weight had been lifted off of her shoulders, now that he knew. It was an easy thing keeping a secret if your occupation was that of a CIA agent, but it became a battle of wills when someone in another agency whom you found yourself bumping into at the most unexpected times, found themselves lost in you. And when you found yourself falling onto the same cloud, the outcome would be nothing short of an adventure.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Admin
Admin

http://emlynbowen.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Annie/Eyal Drabbles Empty Re: Annie/Eyal Drabbles

Post by Maggie Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Oh.My.Good.Lord! There is no gif to represent how I feel about this! I adore it and have you put in to be a writer for the show? Please say yes because the Annie/Eyal feels I have are so strong with this! Please tell me you're going to continue this because it's blown me out of the water. I..just..gah! *pulls you in for a hug* A+++++ right there my dear! Very Happy  
Maggie
Maggie
Admin
Admin

https://inkspotsonparchment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:11 pm

I think it might be best that I stay far away from wanting to write for the show, or the Annie/Auggie fans would be so very disappointed, aha. I would love to do that though! and you have no idea how happy you've made me! I am so very glad you enjoyed those two drabbles and I'm currently working on another one as I type this. I made out a brief list of locations and titles for each drabble between the two of them, so there's plenty more to come. Again, I am so happy you liked them :Dthank you so, so much for the encouragement!

Annie/Eyal Drabbles Tumblr_mpy0jjiLD81qgf2sco5_250
Wolfy
Wolfy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Aww is it me or is the Annie/Auggie pairing a teensy bit overrated? It is for my tastes, anyway, haha. They'll just have to get over it! Very Happy 
Ooh yay! I just did my little dance over here. You're most welcome and it's always joy and an honor to read your work my dear. <3
Maggie
Maggie
Admin
Admin

https://inkspotsonparchment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:39 am

When I started watching the show, it seemed that Auggie was the only decent {stable} man in Annie's life and as they are such good friends and work together well, I sort of ended up pairing them like everyone else. Then, I saw how Annie and Eyal worked together and how they both clearly cared for one another though neither would ever admit to it, so I paired them instead. I really think that Annie and Auggie are better off as friends. And thank you again for such lovely compliments! more will be on the way as soon as possible :]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum